The Lakewold Gardens gates will open at 6:30pm, an hour before the concert.
Artistic Director Svend Rønning begins the fortieth anniversary season with an unaccompanied violin recital featuring the angelic and demonic works of composers from all over the world.
- J.S. Bach: Partita No. 3 in E Major
- Eugène Ysaÿe: Sonata No. 2, “Obsession” (à Jacques Thibaud)
- Bjarne Brustad: Fanitulsuite
- William Doppmann: The Devil’s Trill
- Heinrich Ignaz Biber: Passacaglia
- Svend Rønning: Variations from Opposite Sides of the Water